Torre Banco Macro, Argentina
ロケーション: Buenos Aires, アルゼンチン
- 135 meter high-rise office building in the center of Buenos Aires
Star architect César Pelli gave the skyscraper a distinctive finish with an elegantly curved roof landscape.
- The outer edges of the longitudinal sides merge from a convex into a concave form in the upper quarter
- 1,300 m² large standard floors
- 3.90 m high core walls in fair-faced concrete quality
- Three-dimensionally warped reinforced concrete edge beam of the upper floor at a height of 135 meters
Caputo S. A.
Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects
In particular, the upper part of the tower with its distinctive geometry and the varying inclinations as well as the load transfer to different assembly levels presented substantial challenges. The PERI solution adapted itself perfectly to suit the given requirements and allowed us to optimize the work performance. I would like to especially highlight the engineering performance of PERI – through their support and the constant exchange of ideas with our site management, we could work out the best solution.
- Customized slab table solution for the creation of the 1,300 m² big standard floors
- 42 rectangular and trapezoid slab and edge tables, individually adjusted to the ovate ground plan which is composed of four different radii.
- Forming of the 3.90-meter high core walls with PERI solution based on the VARIO GT 24 girder wall formwork system in fair-faced concrete quality
- Shoring towers with four or multiple legs made of MULTIPROP aluminum props connected to MRK frames, in different heights ranging from 5 meters up to 16 meters