VTB Arena, Russian Federation
ロケーション: Moscow, ロシア
The VTB Arena is the new home ground for the Russian football club FC Dynamo Moscow. The 26,000 capacity stadium is an extraordinary multifunctional arena equipped with the very latest technology, and has been designed to host a wide range of events and thus ensure a high degree of utilization. The football pitch and ice hockey arena are accommodated under one roof and, within only a few hours, the facility can be converted into a basketball hall or concert venue.
- Spacious underground floor with an 8-meter massive reinforced concrete slab for the soccer field above
- Columns of very differing dimensions and ground plans
- Reinforcement measures along the historical stadium facade
SU-10 Fundamentstroy CJSC
Dmitry Kovalenko, Roman Gaychenya, Viktor Nazaruk
The Dynamo Stadium is unique. In order to successfully deal with the complex tasks, the close cooperation with the PERI specialists was particularly important for us. This teamwork, together with the corresponding supply of formwork and system equipment, supported us during the realization of the complex building construction. As a result, we could meet the deadlines and also achieved high quality of finish.
- PERI’s engineers develop a formwork and shoring solution based on multifunctional system devices for the timely execution of all in-situ concrete work
- Almost 8-meter high PERI UP shoring towers help to support the MULTIFLEX girder slab formwork solution during the fabrication of the massive reinforced concrete slab
- Reinforced concrete walls are formed with VARIO GT 24 girder wall formwork and TRIO panel formwork
- ST 100 stacking towers and MULTIPROP aluminum props usefully complement the support scaffold concept, for example for temporary shoring
- VARIO and SRS column formwork systems lead to a remarkable concrete finish during the fabrication of the columns with very differing dimensions and ground plans
- The continuously adjustable RUNDFLEX circular formwork is used for the forming of round walls
- For the reinforcement measures along the historical stadium facade, RUNDFLEX is assembled together with SB brace frames for single-sided formwork utilization