Mausoleum Michniów, Poland
ロケーション: Michniów, ポーランド
- Building concept which symbolizes a traditional village hut that loses its original form and crumbles into dust over time
- Special architecture with numerous offsets and inclinations in the walls and roof
Architect: Mirosław Nizio, Nizio Design International, Warszawa, Poland
- Varying roof inclinations and transfer of high loads in heights of up to 15 m
- Sandwich walls with thicknesses between 80 cm and 150 cm, steeply inclined in part
- Concrete roof with a thickness of 80 cm and with an inclination from 40° to 50°
- Good concrete surface quality (without architectural concrete requirements)
Firma Budowlana „Anna Bud“ Sp. z o.o.
Bilcza, Morawica, Poland
Thanks to the professional collaboration and technical support from PERI which was already provided in the planning phase, the building could be formed and concreted quickly and easily in spite of its complex design.
- Customized formwork concept
- Use of special formwork reduced to an absolute minimum
- Construction of the steeply inclined sandwich walls by means of TRIO panel formwork
- Complex shoring consisting of MULTIPROP shoring towers and VARIOKIT system components, easily adaptable to suit the variable heights of the roof surfaces