Infrastructure buildings Pilbara, Australia
ロケーション: Pilbara, オーストラリア
Walls height: 1 m - 3.6 m
Duration: 8 weeks
- Construction of the shaft walls, sewers and bottom slabs
- Quickly understood and with little training
- Small-sized applications in civil engineering
- Ground slabs monolithically concreted in 1.5 day cycles
- Restricted access, limited crane access and strict deadlines
Monford Group, Australia
PERI DUO is an environmentally friendly, lightweight formwork system by means of which we were able to increase our productivity. It offers numerous advantages: the low weight reduces crane costs and the users’ risk of injury. The easy assembly results in enhanced efficiency and ensures a better construction site result.
- Utilization of PERI DUO, an environmentally friendly, lightweight formwork system
- DUO Brackets and guardrail posts together with a supplementary timber construction are used to build safe working platforms and accesses.