Brdjani Motorway Bridges, Serbia
ロケーション: Čačak, セルビア
The European Route E 763 was expanded as a motorway link between Belgrade and the border to Montenegro. For the new construction segment north of the central Serbian town of Čačak, two bridges were built within a short section:
- Two bridges, with lengths of 232 meters and 424 meters
- Individual span widths between 32 meters and 42 meters
- Both structures have a 12.55-meter wide and 2.20-meter high superstructure with hollow box cross-section which rests on massive reinforced steel piers.
- Bridge segments in the area of rivers, roads to be kept open and ground with insufficient load-bearing capacity
- Tight time frame for construction
GP Planum AD, Belgrad
PERI developed an excellent technical solution for our very challenging project. All systems used on the construction site were easy to use; in addition, PERI engineers provided us with regular and reliable on-site support.
- Two types of falsework are combined for the support system of the superstructure formwork.
- PERI UP shoring tower disks are used for the falsework of the standard segments.
- Load-optimized adjustment within the disks can be achieved for segment widths of 50 cm, 75 cm and 150 cm.
- In the areas of rivers, roads to be kept open and ground with insufficient load-bearing capacity, heavy shoring is used for the bridge segments. VST heavy-duty shoring towers of the VARIOKIT engineering construction kit here transfer the high, concentrated loads selectively into the ground.