Refurbishment of the Inntal Bridge A12, Austria
ロケーション: Radfeld, オーストリア
Refurbishment of the 40-year old and 185-m long Inntal Bridge
- Renovation of the outer cantilevered parapet on the northern side
- Refurbishment of the bottom side and renewal of the drainage system in the area of the inner cantilevers
- The A12 Inntal motorway between Kufstein and Innsbruck is a part of important European transportation routes. This is why road traffic in both directions should be affected as little as possible.
Strabag AG, Direktion AF Verkehrswegebau Tirol/Vorarlberg, Innsbruck
At bauma 2013, we found the right system solution at PERI for our construction projects. Together with the PERI engineers, a project-specific concept was developed using the VARIOKIT parapet track and the mobile PERI UP suspended scaffold system. Thus, it was possible – and also thanks to the simple handling – to realize all operations in the given time without any problems.
- The formwork and scaffolding solution from PERI is based on two complementary modular construction systems: the VARIOKIT engineering construction kit and the PERI UP scaffolding system.
- As part of PERI’s overall solution, also the planning and a supervisor are provided since incomplete documentation on the current status require high flexibility and a maximum of adaptability – both during the planning phase as well as for assembly and utilization at the jobsite.
- Renewal of the outer cantilevered parapet with two VARIOKIT cantilevered parapet carriages which move on rollers on the lower side of the cantilever.
- The refurbishment of the bottom side and the renewal of the drainage systems in the area of the inner cantilevers are carried out with a movable PERI UP suspended scaffold.
- The suspension is implemented with DW 15 tie rods between the two superstructures, hooked in at the upper part with a carriage from VARIOKIT system parts – inside the guardrails and without time-consuming blocking or diverting of traffic.